- 15.5 ounces chickpeas 1 can, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup coconut oil liquefied
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips melted
- 2 Tablespoons rice milk (varies depending on desired consistency)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 Tablespoons of honey (sweeten to taste)
Put each ingredient into a food processor and let it blend on low. This will take roughly 1 minute. Once smooth, plate the dip with fruits such as strawberries, apples and bananas, or even pretzels.
Serves: 1 | Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bone Broth Smoothie
- Smoothie Bowl:
- 1/2 cup Bare Bones Beef Bone Broth
- 1 small avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium banana, (peeled & sliced, frozen)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
3 or 4 strawberries, sliced
Combine all ingredients in a blender until completely smooth. This should take anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes. After being blended, pour your smoothie mixture into a bowl. Lastly, add toppings such as fruit, nuts, granola or coconut shavings.
This recipe calls to be served immediately after preparation. If not, cover your smoothie bowl and store it in the refrigerator for no longer than.