- 1 whole pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk (not low-fat)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
- Line seven wells of a muffin tin with paper liners. Puree the pineapple and coconut milk in a blender until smooth. Stir in the cacao nibs. Pour the pineapple mixture into the prepared muffin cups, dividing it evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap, then stick ice pop sticks through the plastic into the center of each cup (the plastic wrap helps the sticks stay upright as the pops freeze). Freeze overnight.
- To serve, remove the plastic wrap, lift out the pops, peel off the paper lines, and enjoy immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Haylie Pomroy.