Light as a Lily
Jasmine tea is typically composed of jasmine flowers brewed with green tea, so you get the antioxidant catechins of the tea alongside mood-lifting & nerve-calming effects of the flower. Elderflower liqueur provides sweetness & elderflowers lower blood sugar so the liqueur cancels itself out a bit. Elderflower is also helpful for respiratory issues & is antiseptic enough to be used as a mouthwash.
- Petals of 2 edible flowers
- 2 ounces strongly brewed jasmine tea
- 2 ounces new Western gin
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce elderflower liqueur
- Mix all ingredients together
Cacao contains magnesium, sulfate, zinc & bitters curb sugar cravings, soothe gas & bloating, relieve heartburn, encourage digestive enzymes.
- 2 ounces vodka
- ½ ounce Cointreau
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 1 orange peel, for garnish
- Shake all ingredients except orange peel in a shake with ice
- Strain into a champagne saucer and, if desired
- Flame the orange peel over the top
So Bloody Lovely (Mocktail)
Ginger improves the healing time of wounds & is used in face serums to promote collagen production. Beets are high in immune-boosting vitamin C, fiber, and essential minerals like potassium and manganese – also contain the B vitamin folate which helps reduce risk of birth defects. Lime in the ginger beer provides flavonoids to keep skin shiny & reduce body odor
- 2 ounces fresh beet juice
- 5 ounces Lava Sparks Ginger Beer
- 1 slice ginger for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice & add the beet juice & ginger beer. Stir briefly to combine & garnish with ginger slice.