Jorge Cruise, author of Happy Hormones, Slim Belly, shares a low-sugar, low-calorie recipe for chocolate lace cookies. Try it today!
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz. 87 percent dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture into balls on the lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for five minutes.
- Bake for nine to 10 minutes.