The Doctors share a healthy recipe for building muscle mass.
• 1 ounce boneless, skinless cooked chicken breast, chopped
• 2 tablespoons feta cheese
• ½ teaspoon ground dried thyme
• ¼ cup chopped broccoli
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• Preheat oven to broil.
• In an ovenproof 10-inch skillet, heat a small amount of olive oil over medium-high heat.
• Add chicken and broccoli to skillet and sauté until broccoli becomes tender.
• Reduce heat to medium, then add garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
• Pour in egg, then sprinkle thyme over top.
• Stir quickly, th en let cook undisturbed until egg begins to set .
• Sprinkle feta cheese on top, then place skillet under broiler until eggs are slightly golden and firm (approximately 3-5 minutes).
• Chef Jeff's Chicken Paillard
• 2 Chainz's Smoky Kale Greens