- 1 lb. multicolored rainbow carrots, peeled and green tips left on
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Toss carrots with oil, salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet in one even layer. Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- While the carrots are cooking, in a medium bowl, whisk crème fraiche, tarragon, lemon juice, milk, mustard and mayonnaise together until well combined.
- Place carrots on a platter and drizzle with the tarragon dressing.
Recipes courtesy of Stuart O'Keeffe.