- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ½ cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, zucchini, green onions, ham, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in quinoa until combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until edges are golden brown and eggs are fully cooked inside, check with a toothpick.
- Enjoy them hot and fresh or store them in the freezer and reheat in a microwave for 1 minute.
FroYo To Go
½ cup crushed almonds
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 ½ cups Greek yogurt, plain
¼ cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
Assorted berries of your choice (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with parchment cupcake liners, or add directly to a nonstick or silicone muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, add crushed almonds and coconut oil, mix until combined. Spoon into the bottom of each muffin cup and spread evenly to cover the bottom layer.
- In a medium bowl, add the Greek yogurt, honey and vanilla and stir until combined. Spoon yogurt mixture evenly over the crushed almond crust in the cups.
- Top with the fresh berries, cover with aluminum foil and put them in the freezer.
- Freeze them until firm about 4-6 hours, let thaw for about 10 minutes before serving.
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups almond meal
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup carob chips
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or line cups with liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the peeled bananas until smooth with a fork (small lumps are alright).
- Mix in the eggs, honey, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add in the dry ingredients, the almond meal, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the hemp seeds and carob chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy them hot and fresh or store them in the freezer and reheat in a microwave.
Recipes courtesy of Chef Jimmy