Mini Strawberry Cheesecake (No-Bake)
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cups dates, pitted
- 1 ½ cups cashews, raw unsalted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. warm water
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 3/8 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
1. First to make the crust add the dates, cashews, and salt to a blender or food processor, and mix until loose balls form, add warm water to help mixture come together. Put about a tablespoon of the mixture into each jar and press down into the bottom, then set aside.
2. Next, in a small mixing bowl, combine the gelatin and warm water and mix until dissolved and set aside.
3. Place dates in the blender and mix until finely chopped, add the strawberries and blend together until the strawberries and dates are both finely chopped. Add the cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and vanilla and blend until creamy. Next, add the gelatin mixture to the blender and mix again until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared jars and refrigerate overnight, or you can freeze for a thicker consistency.
4. Serve with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
Recipes courtesy of Chef Jimmy