World-renowned chef Jeff Henderson turned his life of crime into a life of cooking. He joins The Doctors to share his simple and delicious recipe for spicy lump crab dip with sweet potato chips from his new book, If You Can See It, You Can Be It: 12 Street Smart Recipes for Success. Learn how dining on a dime can be healthy and delicious!
• 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
• ¼ cup low fat Greek yogurt
• 1½ tablespoons minced fresh chives
• 1 tablespoon parsley
• ½ tablespoon ready made horseradish
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1½ lbs. fresh lump crab meat
• Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, chives, parsley, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
2. Gently stir in chopped crab.
3. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Chill and serve with baked sweet potato chips.