Cauliflower Nacho Chips
- 1 16 ounce bag of riced cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of parmesan cheese
- Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Mix riced cauliflower with egg and cheese. Make 6-8” THIN circles on greased cookie sheet(s).
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes. Loosen and flip the circles.
- Bake for another 5 minutes at 450 degrees. Should be crispy.
- With a pizza cutter, cut rounds into triangles (about 6 per round).
- Let cool on a rack for 6-8 hours in a cool oven.