From executive chef Dreux Ellis of Cafe Gratitude, comes a green and tasty, vegan zucchini cilantro hummus!
• 2 cups zucchini, roughly chopped
• 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked overnight and rinsed
• 1/4 cup tahini
• 2 cloves garlic
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves and stems roughly chopped
• 1 cup olive oil
• In a food processor starting at a low speed, blend zucchini, sunflower seeds, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and cilantro until well blended.
• While the food processor is still running, add the olive oil, and blend until the hummus is well emulsified.
• Cafe Gratitude's Savory Mexican Breakfast
• Cafe Gratitude's Chocolate Mousse with Cashew Coconut Whipped Cream
• Robin Quivers' Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust
• Ali Larter's Vegan Chocolate Truffles