Buffalo Chicken Power Bowl Recipe
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- You’ll need: two medium microwave-safe bowls
- Entire recipe: 236 calories 6.5g total fat (2.5g sat fat) 832mg sodium 12g carbs 4.5g fiber 5.5g sugars 32g protein
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 ounces cooked and chopped skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, or more for topping
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Place cauliflower and carrots in a medium microwave- safe bowl. Cover and microwave for 2 minutes, or until cauliflower has thawed, carrots have softened, and both veggies are hot. Stir in garlic powder and onion powder.
- In a separate medium microwave-safe bowl, coat chicken with hot sauce. Microwave for 30 seconds, or until hot. Spoon over veggie bowl, and top with blue cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien