One Pan Tuscan Garlic Chicken with White Beans
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins
- 3 teaspoons salt free Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 9oz pkg frozen spinach
- 1 5oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 8oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cups of canned white beans
- Sprinkle both sides of each tenderloin with 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the chicken tenderloins for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly golden and cooked through. Remove the cooked chicken tenderloins to a plate.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp. of olive oil to the skillet and sauté the onion and garlic until they start to soften. Stir in remain 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning and the spinach, and sauté the spinach until cooked through, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, and white beans; simmer for 4-5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Add chicken back into pan and spoon the beans and tomatoes over the chicken.
Broccoli Cheddar Main Dish Frittata
- 12 ounce bag of fresh broccoli florets, 8 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup milk, ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese & ½ cup scallions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a two quart baking dish or pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place broccoli florets in a deep microwave-safe bowl with 2 tbsp. of water. Cover with a microwave safe lid. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs, milk, red pepper flakes, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in cheese, scallions, and broccoli. Pour eggs mixture into dish.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until a knife interested into the center of the frittata comes out clean. If desired, put frittata under the broiler for minutes or two to brown the top.