Try this recipe for a healthy and refreshing breakfast popsicle, using the Zoku Quick Pop Maker!
• 6 ounces of vanilla Greek yogurt
• Fresh raspberries (2-3)
• 1/3 cup of 2 percent milk
• 4 ½ teaspoons chopped almonds
• Whisk Greek yogurt and milk until well combined.
• Slice each raspberry in half lengthwise and apply the slice side of the raspberries to the walls of popsicle molds.
• Insert sticks and pour 1 oz of yogurt mixture into each of the molds.
• Allow mixture to freeze.
• Add almonds to each side of the stick, pushing down with a chopstick if necessary.
• Pour yogurt base to the fill line.
• Let freeze completely.