Avocados are packed with nutrients and healthy fats, but the most nutritious part isn’t “the meat" - it's the seed!
Avocado seeds make up 70% of the nutritional benefit of the entire avocado, and have more antioxidants than most fruits and vegetables. The most common way to eat it is to add it to a smoothie. You can either cut it into quarters and blend it, or grate it!
- 2-1/2 cups almond milk or water
- 1 ripe pear
- 1/2 - 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 avocado pit, cut into quarters or grated
- 3 tablespoon flax seeds
- 3 - 4 kale leaves, cut into small pieces
- Blend ingredients in a powerful blender until smooth.
- Consume immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.