Try this at-home solution to rejuvenate your skin and reduce the signs of aging.
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice
• ¼ cup milk
• ½ teaspoons warm honey
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Apply to face and let set for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Gently peel and rinse well with warm water.
Skin benefits of lemon juice:
• Lemons contain a high content of vitamin C.
• Applying lemon juice directly to skin may help diminish brown spots,
tighten pores and reduce blackheads and wrinkles over time.
Skin benefits of milk:
• Topical milk has been shown to soften the skin.
• Fats and proteins found in milk — particularly whole milk — may
help hydrate the skin, calm a sunburn and relieve itchiness.
Skin benefits of honey:
• Honey contains natural antibacterial properties.
• Suitable to use for almost all skin types.
• Honey is loaded with antioxidants.
• Honey is a humectant, meaning it attracts and retains moisture.
Skin benefits of vitamin C:
• When applied to skin, vitamin C can protect against sun damage, pollutants and other
• Vitamin C helps stimulate collagen production to tighten skin and diminish wrinkles.
Sources: Tulane School of Medicine, Acne.org, WebMD, Discovery Health, National Honey Board, Home Remedies for You.