Ashley's Chicken Meal Prep
• 1 Cucumber
• 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes
• 1 Chicken Breast
• 1/8 Cup Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
• 1 oz. Kalamata Olives
• 1 tbsp. Greek Vinegrette
- Cut up cucumber into rounds, then quarter
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves
- Cut baked chicken breast into bite-sized cubes
- Mix together all ingredients.
Jessica’s Noodle Diet Bake Recipe
• 1 full spaghetti squash
• 1 cup of spaghetti sauce (your choice)
• 1 lb. of ground chicken
• Half cup of mozzarella shredded cheese
• Seasonings of your choice
- Set oven to 350 degrees F
- Spiral one full squash using a vegetable spiraler
- Cook one pound of ground chicken in a pan over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Mix together seasonings, cooked chicken, squash, and sauces into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top
- Let bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown on top.
- Take out of oven and let cool for approx. 10 min.