- 2/3 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- ¼ cup hemp seeds (such as Evo Hemp)
- Juice of 1 lemon Sea salt
- Boil about 1 quart of water, then pour over the frozen veggies in a bowl until they are submerged. Allow them to sit a few minutes, until thawed. (This is a way to steam them without making them mushy and they retain their bright vibrant green color.)
- Drain the veggies, then combine with the avocado, hemp seeds, and lemon juice in a small blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste, then add salt as desired and blend again.
- 2 to 5 new white or golden potatoes
- Avocado or coconut oil spray
- Wash and cut the potatoes into 1-inch-thick wedges.
- Lightly spritz the potatoes with oil and place in an air fryer, leaving room between each potato for air to circulate.
- Set the air fryer to 400°F for about 25 minutes, rotating halfway through.
Recipes courtesy of Bethany Ugarte