- Servings: 6 cups
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- Total time: 15-20 minutes
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped parsley or basil
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- Preheat the air-fryer to 300 F. Scramble eggs in a bowl, stir in herbs, tomatoes, onion, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour into 6 silicone muffin molds. Cook for 10-13 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Note, every air fryer is different, so the best temperature and time may vary slightly. The first time you cook it, monitor your eggs and find the best time for your air fryer. Start checking them at the 8-10 minute mark so they don’t burn.