When Jessica went out for her routine morning jog down a woodsy trail she had traversed many times before, she never expected her life would be in danger.
Halloween Health News; Beauty Treatment Nightmare; Dog Cheats Death Three Times
The Doctors reveal the potential risk of children consuming marijuana-laced Halloween treats.
Meet a Scottish woman who discovered a leech the size of a forefinger lurking inside her nasal cavity! Find out how she contracted the bloodsucking parasite, and see how it was removed.
The Doctors discuss the story of a landscaping crew in Arizona that was attacked by a swarm of 800,000 killer bees, resulting in one man’s death. Learn what to do if you ever come across a massive hive.
Scare yourself skinny watching terrifying TV? Find out how many calories you could burn from being on the edge of your seat!
Hear the incredible story of a seemingly immortal pound pup that survived two euthanasia attempts and being hit by a car!
The Doctors discuss the tragic story of a Halloween-themed hayride that turned deadly after the driver lost control of the tractor and struck a tree, killing a 17-year-old girl and injuring 22 others.
Veterinarian Dr. Courtney Campbell weighs in on a viral video of a cat that appears to be drinking a beer! Plus, learn an unexpected cause of toxic alcohol levels in pets.
Need a little retail therapy? See how you can save big bucks on the hottest health and beauty products with The Doctors’ Deals!
Learn about a rare congenital condition that caused a 16-year-old girl from Ohio to collapse and die in a haunted house attraction.