Richard and Carolyn Doherty tragically lost their 14-year-old daughter, Aria, after she inhaled keyboard cleaner. The parents speak out to raise awareness of the dangers of huffing household products.
Friday News Feed: April 5, 2013
The Doctors have an exciting partnership with USA Weekend magazine as the exclusive medical contributors to its weekly HealthSmart column! Latest: Fibromyalgia.
Learn how carbon monoxide poisoning tragically took the life of MTV reality star Shain Gandee, along with his uncle and friend.