Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions from some links to products on this page. Promotions are subject to availability and retailer terms.
Christine on TikTok shared the scary experience of helping her son who was choking. She made him a turkey sandwich and went to go help her daughter make her lunch. She said her son came in the room with his mouth open, unable to breathe.
She is an EMT and started doing back thrushes but the food was not dislodging.
Christine shares 6 months earlier her dad bought her a LifeVac kit and luckily she had it right there in her kitchen.
While her daughter ran to call 911, she took the tool out of the bag and used it on her son. She shares, "It basically just suctions everything out of the throat."
The mom says her son almost died and the device saved his life and she urges everyone to buy one.
LifeVac Choking Rescue Device Home Kit for Adult and Children
LifeVac Choking Rescue Device Home Kit for Adult and Children$80Buy Now