Are you planning on taking a road trip soon and do you have the right essentials to make sure your travel is as safe as possible?
- A glass breaker and seatbelt cutter - they say this will help you escape a vehicle quickly if you are trapped by the glass or the safety restraints
- Keep cash on hand in case you have unexpected expenses and do not have access to credit cards or smartphone payment
- A fuel can (they note not to keep fuel in it)
- Emergency blanket, specifically wool, which is fire and water-resistant
- Water container designed to be stored in your car, they explain this can be used to drink, wash, or if your car requires water
See more of Daniel and Brandon in “Southern Survival," streaming now on Netflix.
*CBSi may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through featured links above.