Is Sinusitis Causing Your Bad Breath?
Ask an Expert: Should You Be Worried about Your Child's Birthmar…
The Doctors Dos and Don'ts for Putting Things 'Down There'
3 Tips for Cultivating More Gratitude and Kindness
What Is the Blue Poop Challenge -- And Should You Do It?
Is Drinking Chlorophyll Water Good for Your Health?
Can You Bring More Kindness and Compassion into Your Life?
How to Treat Summer Sandal Blisters
Is the TikTok Ab-Dance Worth Your Ten Minutes?
How to Treat Dry and Cracked Heels
How Long Should It Take for Your Food to Travel through Your Sys…
FDA-Approved Weight Loss Medication a Game Changer?
Legal Expert Wendy Murphy on the Importance of Public Uprisings
The Doctors' Best Dog Advice from Our Favorite Pet Lovers
Ask an Expert: How to Avoid Filler Fatigue
Ask an Expert: Are You Applying Sunscreen Wrong?
The Doctors Get Real about Popular TikTok Hacks
Ask an Expert: Essential Summer Sleep Tips to Beat the Heat
Ask an Expert: The Vital Post-Surgery Steps You Need to Follow
Cult Expert Rick Ross Identifies Popular Groups That Could Be Cu…
Could your bad breath be a result of sinusitis? The Doctors weigh in!
Ear nose and throat specialist Dr. Andrew Ordon reveals that stinky breath (Find out the best way to check if you have bad breath, here!) is one of the major symptoms of sinusitis, explaining that when the sinuses become clogged, bacteria can grow, which can lead to an odor that travels from the nose into the mouth and throat.
In order to treat sinusitis, Dr. Ordon suggests nasal irrigations or if the issue becomes severe, antibiotics from your doctor could be needed.
* This complete sinus nasal rinse kit may help your sinus issues
In order to treat your bad breath -- in addition to checking with your dentist -- consider the following:
* Brush regularly and get an electric toothbrush, which can remove much more plaque than traditional brushing
* Do not forget to also floss regularly, a lack of flossing can lead to undesirable breathe
* Use a tongue scraper, as plaque can build up on the tonbgue and cause your breath to smell
* Rising with mouthwash after brushing, flossing and tongue scraping, which can also help to keep bad breath at bay
*CBSi may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through featured links above.