• 6 cups mixed greens
• 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
• ½ bell pepper, diced
• ½ cup pomegranate seeds
• ½ cup organic blueberries
• ½ cup cashews, chopped
• ¼ cup jicama, sliced
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon honey
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Salt (to taste)
1. In a small bowl, mix balsamic vinegar and honey. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt (optional) and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Arrange mixed greens on a large platter.
3. Place cucumber slices around the edge of the platter.
4. Put the cashews in a line down the center of the salad. Do the same with the blueberries, placing a line next to the line of cashews. Place another line of pomegranate seeds on the other side of the cashews. Sprinkle the jicama and bell peppers around the outer edges, just inside the cucumber.
5. Drizzle each salad portion with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.