Get the bright lipstick look worn by pop stars Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj at a fraction of the price using crayons! Jeannie Mai, beauty expert and host of Style Network's How Do I Look, shows you how.
• 1/2 non-toxic crayon of desired color
• 1/2 teaspoon jojoba oil
• 1 almond-sized chunk of shea butter (add more for a softer final product)
1. Crush crayon into small pieces.
2. Combine crayon pieces with jojoba oil and shea butter in small bowl.
3. Simmer water on stove and place bowl on top.
4. Stir until mixture melts and mixes evenly.
5. Pour mixture into desired containers.
6. Place in fridge and tap container as it cools to avoid holes developing while drying.
7. Apply to lips.
For more beauty tips, visit The Doctors' Pinterest page.