Create a natural makeup look using sugar and spice bronzer, a cocoa brow pencil, diet drink lip gloss and green tea eyeshadow!
Sugar and Spice Bronzer
Commercial bronzer cost: $36
Sugar and Spice Bronzer: 60 cents
• 1 tbsp cinnamon to add glow
• 1 tsp nutmeg to add sun-kissed color
• 1 tsp of cocoa powder to add depth
• 2 tsp of powerdered sugar to spread mixture and keep it light
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and sift together until thoroughly blended, adjusting measurements of ingredients to achieve desired look.
2. Store bronzer in small jar.
3. Apply as you would mineral powder.
Diet Drink Lipgloss
Commercial lipgloss cost: $17
Diet Drink Lipgloss: $3
• Vaseline or petroleum jelly
• Crystal Light powder packets in desired color
1. Mix Vaseline and Crystal Light together with a Q-tip in a small container.
2. For an exfoliator, put mixture on lips immediately.
3. For gloss, let mixture sit for an hour until crystals dissolve into a smooth lipgloss.
Commercial eyebrow pencil: $23
Cocoa brows: 94 cents
• Cocoa powder
• Coconut oil
1. Mix a tiny bit of cocoa powder with coconut oil and dab with a slightly damp eyebrow brush.
2. Store in an old powder eye shadow container and apply with finger or a slightly damp brush.
3. Do not get mixture into your eye.
Green Tea Eyeshadow
Commercial eyeshadow: $39
Green tea eyeshadow: $2.34
• Green tea powder or Matcha
• Coconut oil (optional)
• Cocoa powder (optional, if darker color is desired)
• Corn starch (optional, if lighter color is desired)
1. Scoop 1/2 teaspoon green tea powder onto a clean makeup tray, bowl or into palm.
2. Use makeup brush to apply to lids.
3. For a glossier finish, use a dab of coconut oil on eyelids before you apply the eyeshadow.
4. Mix with cocoa powder or cornstarch, if desired, to create different hues.
For more beauty tips, visit The Doctors' Pinterest page.