E.R. physician Dr. Travis Stork demonstrates a simple recipe for making chicken wings healthier.
- 3 lbs. of chicken wings
- 1 cup of Louisiana-style hot sauce (or hot sauce of choice)
2. Combine chicken wings with hot sauce in a re-sealable plastic bag.
3. Marinate for at least two hours (preferably overnight).
4. Grill for 20-25 mins., flipping once, until wings are crispy.
More Game Day Recipes
• Homemade Tortilla Chips with Guacamole
• The Doctors' Drunken Veggie Chili
• The Doctors' Zucchini Fries
• The Doctors' Big Game Chili