Get a protein-packed recipe for slow-cooked chili, perfect for game day or any day!
- 1 lb. ground sirloin (lower % of fat)
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic or garlic powder to taste
- 1 4.5-oz. can of chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 14.5-oz. can of black beans, undrained
- 1 14.5-oz. can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 16-oz. can of tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. of chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
1. Cook ground sirloin, onions and garlic in a medium fry pan over medium-high heat (until meat is browned and garlic and onions are soft).
2. Drain off fat and transfer cooked meat, onions, and garlic into Crock-Pot®.
3. Add remaining ingredients into Crock-Pot® and stir well.
4. Cover and cook on high for at least 6 hours.
More Game Day Recipes
• Homemade Tortilla Chips with Guacamole
• The Doctors' Drunken Veggie Chili
• Grilled Game Day Wings
• The Doctors' Zucchini Fries