Get a protein-packed recipe for slow-cooked chili, perfect for game day or any day!
- 1 lb. ground sirloin (lower % of fat)
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic or garlic powder to taste
- 1 4.5-oz. can of chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 14.5-oz. can of black beans, undrained
- 1 14.5-oz. can of kidney beans, undrained
- 1 28-oz. can of diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 16-oz. can of tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. of chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
2. Drain off fat and transfer cooked meat, onions, and garlic into Crock-Pot®.
3. Add remaining ingredients into Crock-Pot® and stir well.