See beauty expert Kym Douglas' at-home solution to help beautify your behind!
• ½ cucumber, sliced
• ½ avocado
• 1 tsp. of coconut oil
• 1 tbsp. of aloe vera gel
1. Puree sliced cucumber, avocado and coconut oil in a food processor or blender until smooth (may need to add 2 tbsp. of water to attain a good consistency).
2. Mix in aloe vera gel.
3. Apply mixture to butt cheeks using an upward motion.
4. Allow mixture to soak in for 15 minutes.
5. Thoroughly remove mixture with a wet washcloth or paper towel for glowing cheeks!
• Get more of Kym's tips and recipes in her book Bliss Happens.
Source: Bliss Happens by Kym Douglas
Copyright © 2012 by Bird Street Books, Inc.