Unfortunately, most parents have had to deal with their kids putting small objects in their ears, nose, and mouth and The Doctors discuss the recent case of a child who had two magnets stuck in his nose.
The 11-year-old inserted the magnets in each nostril and the magnets locked tightly on to his septum.
ER doctors used two other powerful magnets to remove the lodged objects while the child was unconscious.
The Doctors note that one indicator of an object lodged in a child's nose will be the pus drainage coming from one side of the nose and not the other.
Check out the video below to find out what happened when a man swallowed a lighter!