The following material contains mature subject matter. Viewer discretion is advised.
Jason, who is 50, is dealing with erectile dysfunction and was looking for an alternative to the pills he was already taking to deal with it. He says his sex life was fine but now wants better performance without having to use a pill. He spoke with u rologist Dr. Paul Savage, who suggested he undergo treatment with GAINSWave.
Dr. Savage explains that GAINSWave is a new technology that uses low acoustic sound waves to increase blood flow to the penis.
Jason, his wife Gina and Dr. Savage join ER physician Dr. Travis Stork to share more about this new pill-free approach to erectile dysfunction.
Jason says since the procedure, he's more responsive, more sensitive and that his orgasms are more intense. Gina says he now has more confidence in the bedroom and is more spontaneous about sex.
Dr. Savage explains that most men undergo 6 treatments and some require 6 more treatments a month later. For 6 treatments, it will cost around $3000.
Urologist Dr. Aaron Spitz shares some other tips to possibly prevent erectile dysfunction, which include:
- Eat healthy, especially including green leafy vegetables
- Exercise to improve circulation and blood flow
- Avoid heavy alcohol, smoking, and drug use
- Get a good night's sleep, which helps promote testosterone and blood flow
- Cut out adult films, which Dr. Savage says can affect brain centers that are related to sexual response