Extreme Dance Battle Gone Wrong
The Surprising Things That Could be Causing Your Weight Gain!
What Can Happen to Your Body When You Overdo It at the Gym
When Does Body Dissatisfaction Turn Into Dysmorphia?
What Is the ‘Dry Scooping’ Workout Trend?
Is Eating 6 Small Meals a Weight Loss Myth?
Are You Gaining Weight Because You’re Eating Breakfast at the Wr…
Women Are Taking Dangerous Drug to Get DIY Kardashian Curves
How Far Would You Go For a Curvy Body?
Man Found Himself in the Hospital after Going Too Hard at the Gym
This TikTok Workout Trend Can Be Deadly!
Hear How Woman’s Belly Button Saved Her Life!
The Dance Workout Moves Great for Post-Menopausal Women
Internal Health Conditions Your Dermatologist Can See on Your Sk…
Is Working From Home Putting You at a Career Disadvantage?
How to Lower Your Risk for Ovarian Cancer
The Number One Illness Your Dermatologist Sees Every Day
Can You Poison Yourself with Cinnamon?
Could a Sauna Suit Help You Lose Weight?
Can Eating Cinnamon Daily Make You Sick?
Things got hot on the dance floor when Fire Gyal Flexi showed off her moves – way too hot. Flexi accidentally set herself on fire! Learn how to avoid a dance catastrophe and keep from getting burned.
“I don’t even know what to say about this!” says ER Physician Dr. Travis Stork as he contemplates video from an underground dance competition, in which Flexi’s pants can be seen in flames while bystanders rush to put her out. He assures us that Flexi is OK, but she did suffer first-degree burns between her legs. “She still plans to compete later this year in a fire-dancing contest!” he adds.
Dr. Stork explains that Flexi applies a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to her hot pants when performing and lights it on fire, and in this case she had just put on too much.
Pediatrician Dr. Tanya Altmann says, “My concern is that when these videos go viral, it’s like a 21st-century form of peer pressure.” She adds that kids and teens may try to copy this kind of stunt, “And it’s more dangerous than they realize.”
“I’m going to give a public-service announcement: Do not light your crotch on fire,” Dr. Stork helpfully suggests.