Massage Tips from a Celebrity Masseuse
Florida Woman Who Almost Lost Her Life to COVID-19 Shares to Get…
Is the U.S. Experiencing an Empathy Drought?
Why You Should Never Buy a Black Market Vaccine Card!
Why Buying a Black Market Vaccine Card Could Land You In Jail
Is There Fungus Growing in Your Ears?
The COVID-19 Treatment that Just May Save Your Life
Meet the Florida Woman Whose COVID-19 Photo Went Viral
The Bone Breaking Realities of the Milk Crate Challenge!
Does CBD Really Help You Sleep?
A Prescription for a Better You on This Season of The Doctors!
Ask an Expert: Should You Be Worried about Your Child's Birthmar…
The Doctors Dos and Don'ts for Putting Things 'Down There'
3 Tips for Cultivating More Gratitude and Kindness
What Is the Blue Poop Challenge -- And Should You Do It?
Is Drinking Chlorophyll Water Good for Your Health?
Can You Bring More Kindness and Compassion into Your Life?
How to Treat Summer Sandal Blisters
Is the TikTok Ab-Dance Worth Your Ten Minutes?
How to Treat Dry and Cracked Heels
Celebrity massage therapist Brit shares her tips for a massage fit for a star!
• Sit at the head of the table
• Begin with lavender essential oil rubbed into your hands.
• Breathe deeply for relaxation.
• Speak softly.
• Apply coconut, olive, almond, or jojoba oil to your hands.
• Stand beside the table. Beginning at the lower back, apply circular pressure traveling up, across the shoulders, and back down. Lean in with your body weight.
• Apply more oil and work down one arm, then loosen the shoulder and stretch the arm and hand. Use a lunge position to reduce stress on your own back while your work.
• Repeat on the other arm and shoulder, and you’re done!
Brit reminds us that this is a free way to do something nice for a friend, family member, or special someone. Who doesn’t love a good massage?