Fitness Trainer Lacey Stone’s Favorite Fitness Apps!
Is the TikTok-Popular ‘75 Hard’ Challenge Too Extreme for Kids?
Meet an Anti-Vaxxer Who Turned into a Vaccine Advocate!
What Is the ‘75 Hard’ Challenge – And Is it Safe?
How to Get Lifted Eyes in a Matter of Minutes!
Meet a Husband and Wife Divided by the COVID Vaccine
Is the ‘75 Hard’ Challenge Good for Your Body and Mental Health?
How Much Should Antibodies Matter in Your Decision to Get the Va…
You Had COVID – Do You Still Need the Vaccine?
How Can Couple Heal from Their Differing COVID-19 Vaccine Views?
What Is Dead Butt Syndrome and Do You Have It?
How to Tell if You Have Symptoms of Dead Butt Syndrome
Woman Underwent Life-Changing Surgeries to Correct Her Extreme S…
Is It Possible for Humans to Breathe through Their Butt?
Your COVID-19 Questions Answered!
Boost Your Tush with a Pair of Leggings?
Hear about the Difficult Scoliosis Surgeries That Changed One Wo…
What You Need to Know about Common Food Labels!
Will Going Braless Cause Your Breasts to Sag?
Should You Wear Your Bra to Bed?
Workout and diet plans can be expensive. But luckily there's an app for that! What are the top fitness apps to build your perfect body? Celebrity trainer Lacey Stone joins The Doctors to reveal the best of the bunch to help you eat healthy and stay in shape.
Watch: Finding Jeans That Fit!
"I think apps are great if you can't afford a trainer, or if you like working out at home, or if your traveling," shares Lacey. Here are her top three favorite apps to use for getting fit with just your phone!
My Fitness Pal
- This app allows you to put in your height and weight and it will give you the exact amount of calories you need to intake in order to reach your goal.
- It tells you how long it will take to reach your goal if you stay on track, which gives incentive.
- It has tons of recipes or you can scan the bar codes on your food or even input a recipe online using a URL to get an accurate read on the calories you are intaking.
Fitstar Personal Trainer
- It has quick customized workouts divided into 4 different segments: Get Strong, Get Lean, Daily Dose & Freestyle
- Get Strong helps you build your muscles and Get Lean is cardio based workouts.
- Lacey recommends 3 Get Lean and 2 Get Strong workouts per week if you're just starting out.
- You can also put in your weight, height and gender and it will give you the number of reps you need to do. There are even video examples of the moves.
Watch: Safe Sex App?
- This app is recommended for kids ages 5-14
- It features 5-30 minute workouts and each has a mix of fun exercises like diagonal hopping, crab walking, and hopping on one foot.
- Teachers and physical education specialists are putting the app to use in the classroom.
- Great way to keep the whole family active!