America's Most Amazing Nurse Search
Woman Shares the Trauma from a Childhood Spent in the Playboy Ma…
Growing up in the Playboy Mansion Left a Trail of Trauma for Wom…
Growing up in the Playboy Mansion Has Left Woman with PTSD
Woman Gets Extra Help for Childhood Trauma at Playboy Mansion
The Last Addiction Woman Can’t Shake after Growing up in the Pla…
Doctor Provides Tips for Woman with Sugar Addiction
Woman with Playboy Mansion Scars Offered Life-Changing PTSD Trea…
Use Mantras to Help Fight Your Emotional Pain
Woman Shares about Growing up in the Playboy Mansion
How to Deal with Toxic Positivity
What Is Trauma Dumping -- And How to Handle It
Actress Elizabeth Röhm Shares Her Fertility Journey
Do You Have a Future Fertility Plan?
Half of Americans Are Not Getting Enough Vitamin D – Are You One…
The One-Pot Pasta Dinner with Protein and Vegetables
Rocket Scientist Reveals How to Live Your Best Life!
At-Home Pilates Moves Perfect for Beginners
The Biggest Lie that Holds Us Back from Living the Life We Want
3 Easy At-Home Pilates Moves to Activate Your Core
Nurses are so much more than many realize: they are educators, counselors, advocates, confidants, and friends. Prevention magazine is joining forces with The Doctors in a nationwide search to find America’s Most Amazing Nurse!
Colleagues, friends, and family are encouraged to nominate their “Most Amazing Nurse”; each entrant or nominee must have an active RN license or advanced nursing credential and must currently be working in the nursing field. Examples of qualifications include:
- Exceeds the standards for excellence in nursing care, education, or research
- Is viewed as a role model and/or mentor in their workplace or community
- Consistently goes above and beyond the day-to-day responsibilities of their position
- Has used their nursing skills to serve their country, volunteer for a non-profit organization, or otherwise provide care to those in need
- Has done something remarkable to improve the health of patients, their community, or the world
- Has implemented innovative ideas for improving their profession or health care in general
If you’d like to nominate a nurse or yourself, submit your story with a photo here by December 31st !
We’ll narrow the submissions to five finalists whose stories will be featured in Prevention magazine and on The Doctors! Each of the five finalists will be treated to a glamorous photo shoot and receive $1,000 for the charity of their choice. Then, during National Nurses Week in May, we’ll announce “America’s Most Amazing Nurse” and give them a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Iceland …. courtesy of Blue Lagoon and Wow Air!
So don’t wait - nominate an amazing nurse, today! For official rules and guidelines, click here.