Bacteria Breakout at Children’s Dental Practice
Hear Woman’s Story of Ultherapy Gone Wrong!
How DIY Threading Can Damage Your Face
The Dangers of DIY Facial Threading Procedures!
Plastic Surgeon’s Tips to Avoid Looking Like Unnatural after a P…
The TikTok Doc Reveals His Most Popular and Graphic Procedures
When Filler Goes Wrong, Is it Easy to Fix?
Plastic Surgeon Shares a Good Routine for Skin Maintenance
Find Out the Most Dangerous Place to Get Filler!
The Potential Dangers of the Non-Invasive Beauty Procedure Ulthe…
What Are the Best Procedures to Help You Look 10 Years Younger
Are These 3 Common Foods Easy to Digest?
How to Get Help If You are Struggling with an Eating Disorder
The Hash Brown Hack That Will Start Your Kids Day with Healthy V…
A Healthy Plant-Based Meal in Just 15 Minutes!
Why Has the Pandemic Caused a Spike in Eating Disorders?
The Power of a Safe Space on TikTok for People to Eat Together
Factoring In Women's Infradian Rhythm Might be the Key to Weight…
Man Recovering from Anorexia Used to Eat Cotton Balls to Lose We…
How to Make the TikTok Food Trend Chicken Crust Pizza!
A routine dental appointment is the last place you would suspect your child to contract a bacterial infection, but after 7 children who all underwent pulpotomys at the same dental practice in Orange County, California were hospitalized, the culprit became clear.
Registered dental hygienist and dental adviser, Ellie Naderi joins The Doctors to share what you should look for to make sure that your dentist is following protocol to keep a sterile environment.
- All instruments should be opened in front of the patient.
- There is an indicator on the instrument package that will change color after being exposed - don't be afraid to look for it!
- Protective gear should be put on in this order: mask, protective eye wear, then gloves.
- They should never reach into the drawers for items once gloves are on.
- All items should be covered by barriers. Look up! Are the light handles covered?
- Don't be afraid to ask questions! Ask them to show you their infection control protocols.
To read a full statement from the dental practice where the alleged outbreak occurred, click here.