Hurricane Matthew’s Path of Destruction
How to Tell if You Have Symptoms of Dead Butt Syndrome
Woman Underwent Life-Changing Surgeries to Correct Her Extreme S…
Is It Possible for Humans to Breathe through Their Butt?
Your COVID-19 Questions Answered!
Boost Your Tush with a Pair of Leggings?
Hear about the Difficult Scoliosis Surgeries That Changed One Wo…
What You Need to Know about Common Food Labels!
Will Going Braless Cause Your Breasts to Sag?
Should You Wear Your Bra to Bed?
The Calorie Burning Benefits of Hula Hooping!
How Often Should You Be Showering?
Potato Milk Is Here: Why It’s Good and How to Make it at Home
Watch This 3-Minute Minimally Invasive Snoring Procedure
Concerned You Might Have ADHD?
The Doctors Put Your Shower Knowledge to the Test
Adults with ADHD are Taking Their Power Back on TikTok!
Why You Should Be Telling Others You Have Been Vaccinated for CO…
Are You Using the Right Shower Products to Get Clean?
Is This Procedure the Solution to Your Snoring?
With Hurricane Matthew wrecking havoc on the Caribbean and the East Coast, The Doctors share some important tips on how to survive severe weather conditions.
The Doctors recommend these vital tips, which could save your life:
- Follow the instructions and advice from local authorities, goverment and weather services regarding evacuations
- Have a family plan in place about where to go
- Keep a full tank of gas in case of late evacuation
- Have an emergency supply kit in your home or car and enough fresh water for each person in your family - a gallon for each person is recommended
- Stockpile non-perishable food with at least a 3-day supply for each person
- Make sure to bring your medications during an evacuation
- Unplug electronics that are not needed - unplug refrigerator only if there is a fear of flooding
- Turn off water and gas at your home
- Pull in outside furniture and objects that could hit your home due to high winds
- Ensure that you have enough food and water for your pets
- Stock up on cash, in case ATMs are not working
- Bring important papers and documents