Marijuana Brownie 911!
Is the Key to Treating Autism in the Gut?
Charo Shares Fun Moves to Try at Home
How to Find a Reputable Dentist
TV Icon Charo Shares Her Secrets for Staying in Great Shape
How to Optimize Nutrition for a Child with Autism
When Does a Cavity Need a Filling?
Don’t Let Overactive Bladder Impact Activities – There Are Optio…
How Charo Uses Social Media to Help Struggling Fans
Amy Robach and Andrew Shue Share Their Blended Family Bliss
Is Sugar Really That Bad for You?
Amy Robach and Andrew Shue Share Blended Family Challenges
2 Breathing Techniques to Start Your Day
The Cancer Diagnosis That Saved Amy Robach's Marriage
Amy Robach and Andrew Shue Share How They Learned to Parent Toge…
How Breathing Can Help Your Mental and Physical Health!
Tools to Help You Accomplish Anything!
New Mom Was Told She Couldn’t Have Kids Due to PCOS
New Hope in the Fight Against HIV
Woman Shares Her Story of Growing Up with Facial Hair!
There are already plenty of reasons not to overindulge in the sweet stuff, but one man's sugar binge led to a 911 call.
After the 53-year-old dad accidentally ingested four pot brownies, his wife got concerned and called 911. After the paramedics came, he was able to sleep it off.
The dad found the 4 pot brownies in the back of his car, left there by his adult children. He ate all 4 having no idea they were made with marijuana. Reports indicate that he was crawling around on the floor cursing, and yelling at the family cat.
Edibles can actually be stronger than smoking marijuana because when you cook pot brownies you actually use a strong THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) oil, which is the chemical responsible for most of marijuana's psychological effects.
It's also harder to gauge just how much you're ingesting, which is why edibles have been known to cause people to overdose and freak out. If you're used to smoking pot, you probably know how much you can handle, but with edibles, which have a delayed effect, it's hard to know exactly how much you're really having.
If you do ingest edibles be careful not to leave them laying around cause this can be truly dangerous not only for adults but also young children.