Is It Time to Freshen up Your Makeup Look?
Tips to Help You Break Your Smoking Habit
The FDA Authorized the First E-Cigarette Sparking Anger and Conf…
E-Cigarettes Might Help Some Adults, But Are Kids the Bigger Ris…
Could E-Cigarettes Set Kids Up for Long-Term Addiction Issues?
Can E-Cigarettes Help People to Quit Smoking?
Is an Addiction to E-Cigarettes Better Than Traditional Cigarett…
Why Are E-Cigarettes Not Being Regulated?
Are E-Cigarette Brands Interested in Helping People Quit or Gain…
‘We Must Protect Our Kids,’ Shares Mom Against Vaping
Is the Amount of Nicotine in E-Cigarettes Regulated?
Bravos Lilly Ghalichi Shares about Her Emergency Vascular Occlus…
Hear What Happened after Bravo Star Lilly Ghalichi Got Under Eye…
Are Leg-Lengthening Procedures Becoming More Popular?
Man Experiences Increased Sex Drive after a Leg-Lengthening Proc…
Moves That Can Boost Your Metabolism
Bravo Reality Star Lilly Ghalichi Shares Her Filler Nightmare
Lilly Ghalichi Warns of Facial Filler: 'If Something Doesn’t Fee…
Hear What a Leg-Lengthening Procedure Actually Entails!
Have You Seen These Nasal-Packing Gross-Out Videos on TikTok?
There’s no reason you should rock the same look for every occasion. Celebrity makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury reveals how to dress your face for different events in your life sharing three different styles.
The Ingénue Look
- Start with an eyelash curler to open up the eyes
- Use a color chameleon eye pencil to add your favorite shade
- With a soft pencil, outline from the outer corner and continue along the lash line
- Brush each eyelash with mascara
- Apply lip liner, followed by lip lacquer
- Use blush on the apple of the cheek and blend
The Dolce Vita Look
- Apply shadow around the eye socket above the eye, filling in with circular motions
- To contour, follow the jawline and cheek bones for an easy jaw lift
The Bombshell Look
- Use a color chameleon eye pencil to scribble on top of the eye lid and then smudge with your finger
- Apply a lip liner with a squared off lip brush
- Finish with blush on the apple of the cheek