How to Fake Fuller Lips, a Smaller Nose and Brighter Eyes with M…
Is the Key to Treating Autism in the Gut?
Charo Shares Fun Moves to Try at Home
How to Find a Reputable Dentist
TV Icon Charo Shares Her Secrets for Staying in Great Shape
How to Optimize Nutrition for a Child with Autism
When Does a Cavity Need a Filling?
Don’t Let Overactive Bladder Impact Activities – There Are Optio…
How Charo Uses Social Media to Help Struggling Fans
Amy Robach and Andrew Shue Share Their Blended Family Bliss
Is Sugar Really That Bad for You?
Amy Robach and Andrew Shue Share Blended Family Challenges
2 Breathing Techniques to Start Your Day
The Cancer Diagnosis That Saved Amy Robach's Marriage
Amy Robach and Andrew Shue Share How They Learned to Parent Toge…
How Breathing Can Help Your Mental and Physical Health!
Tools to Help You Accomplish Anything!
New Mom Was Told She Couldn’t Have Kids Due to PCOS
New Hope in the Fight Against HIV
Woman Shares Her Story of Growing Up with Facial Hair!
The Doctors reveal makeup secrets that can help you look your best without going under the knife!
Celebrity makeup artist Ramy Gafni, author of How to Fake Real Beauty, visits to share tips on no-filler fuller lips, a non-surgery nose job and a fake out eye lift. Check out some of Ramy’s tips below!
For fuller lips:
- Use a lip pencil that is a little bit deeper than your lip tone
- Outline, but stay “in the realm of reality” to your natural lip
- Fill lower lip with highlighter
- Go over with a clear sparkling gloss
- Add a touch of highlighter at the center of the top and bottom lip, then blend into the skin
For the appearance of a better complexion:
- Use wrinkle relaxing cream on any lines
- Set with primer
- Cover lines with concealer that matches your skin tone or go one shade lighter
For a slimmed down nose:
- Contour the ridges of the nose with an eye shadow powder darker than your complexion
- Use the highlighter from cheeks on lower area of the nose to blend
- The size and shape of your nose will determine where to contour
For the appearance of bigger eyes:
- Fill in the eyebrow
- Use concealer all around the orb of the eye
- Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line and go lighter on the lower
- Use mascara only on the upper lashes
- Add shadow on the crease of eye
- Apply highlighter across the lid