How to Fake Fuller Lips, a Smaller Nose and Brighter Eyes with M…
Tips to Help You Break Your Smoking Habit
The FDA Authorized the First E-Cigarette Sparking Anger and Conf…
E-Cigarettes Might Help Some Adults, But Are Kids the Bigger Ris…
Could E-Cigarettes Set Kids Up for Long-Term Addiction Issues?
Can E-Cigarettes Help People to Quit Smoking?
Is an Addiction to E-Cigarettes Better Than Traditional Cigarett…
Why Are E-Cigarettes Not Being Regulated?
Are E-Cigarette Brands Interested in Helping People Quit or Gain…
‘We Must Protect Our Kids,’ Shares Mom Against Vaping
Is the Amount of Nicotine in E-Cigarettes Regulated?
Bravos Lilly Ghalichi Shares about Her Emergency Vascular Occlus…
Hear What Happened after Bravo Star Lilly Ghalichi Got Under Eye…
Are Leg-Lengthening Procedures Becoming More Popular?
Man Experiences Increased Sex Drive after a Leg-Lengthening Proc…
Moves That Can Boost Your Metabolism
Bravo Reality Star Lilly Ghalichi Shares Her Filler Nightmare
Lilly Ghalichi Warns of Facial Filler: 'If Something Doesn’t Fee…
Hear What a Leg-Lengthening Procedure Actually Entails!
Have You Seen These Nasal-Packing Gross-Out Videos on TikTok?
The Doctors reveal makeup secrets that can help you look your best without going under the knife!
Celebrity makeup artist Ramy Gafni, author of How to Fake Real Beauty, visits to share tips on no-filler fuller lips, a non-surgery nose job and a fake out eye lift. Check out some of Ramy’s tips below!
For fuller lips:
- Use a lip pencil that is a little bit deeper than your lip tone
- Outline, but stay “in the realm of reality” to your natural lip
- Fill lower lip with highlighter
- Go over with a clear sparkling gloss
- Add a touch of highlighter at the center of the top and bottom lip, then blend into the skin
For the appearance of a better complexion:
- Use wrinkle relaxing cream on any lines
- Set with primer
- Cover lines with concealer that matches your skin tone or go one shade lighter
For a slimmed down nose:
- Contour the ridges of the nose with an eye shadow powder darker than your complexion
- Use the highlighter from cheeks on lower area of the nose to blend
- The size and shape of your nose will determine where to contour
For the appearance of bigger eyes:
- Fill in the eyebrow
- Use concealer all around the orb of the eye
- Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line and go lighter on the lower
- Use mascara only on the upper lashes
- Add shadow on the crease of eye
- Apply highlighter across the lid