Sponsored Content by Fixodent
Living with dentures may provide certain challenges – but cleaning your dentures shouldn’t be one of them.
For the millions of people living with dentures, the first rule is always – take care of your dentures! But what’s the best way to do so?
Here are some easy tips from expert and Fixodent spokesperson Dr. Warden H. Noble, DDS to keep your dentures looking bright and white:
- Clean your dentures with a soft or ultra-soft toothbrush.
- At the end of the day when you remove your dentures, you should use a soft or ultra-soft bristled toothbrush to gently massage your gum tissues and to remove any film or debris.
- To refresh your mouth, you may want to rinse with an alcohol-free mouthwash.
- A specially designed brush should be used to clean your dentures before you place them in a container overnight.
- Remember to add a small amount of liquid (water, mouthwash or denture cleanser) to the container to keep the dentures moist.
Fixodent is available at Walmart. For more, visit dentureliving.com