During the month of December, proceeds from the sales of all titles on TheBookNook, including Dr. Phil McGraw’s #1 New York Times bestsellers, “Life Code: The New Rules For Winning In The Real World” and "The 20/20 Diet," will benefit the hunger-relief organization Feeding America®.
With each purchase made at TheBookNook consumers will automatically be supporting Feeding America® and helping Americans struggling with hunger. One can choose from a selection of purchase prices for any title. There is also an option to make an additional donation of any amount through a direct link to www.feedingamerica.org.
The Feeding America nationwide network of food banks helps provide food and grocery support to Americans facing hunger in every county in the United States. Through 200 local food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs they distribute food to more than 46 million people each year.
About Feeding America
Feeding America is the nationwide network of 200 food banks that leads the fight against hunger in the United States. Together, we provide food to more than 46 million people through 60,000 food pantries and meal programs in communities across America. Feeding America also supports programs that improve food security among the people we serve; educates the public about the problem of hunger; and advocates for legislation that protects people from going hungry. Individuals, charities, businesses and government all have a role in ending hunger. Donate. Volunteer. Advocate. Educate. Together we can solve hunger. Visit www.feedingamerica.org, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Bird Street Books Authors and Titles Available:
- Dr. Phil McGraw - "Life Code" and "The 20/20 Diet"
- Dr. Travis Stork - "The Doctor's Diet" and "The Doctor's Diet Cookbook"
- Nick Carter - "Facing The Music and Living To Talk About It"
- Dr. Melina Jampolis - "The Doctor On Demand Diet"
- Dr. Andrew Ordon - "Better in 7"
- Denise Austin - "Side Effect: Skinny"
- Lawrence Zarian - "Lawrence Zarian's 10 Commandments for a Perfect Wardrobe"
- Kym Douglas - "BLISS Happens"
- Father Norman Supancheck - "When Love Calls: A Memoir of Great Devotion"
- Hope Schenk-de Michele & Paul Marquez - "The Devil's Daughter"
- Troy Dunn - "Family: The Good F-Word"
- Loni Coombs - "You're Perfect, And Other Lies Parents Tell"
Meal Claim *$1 helps provide 11 meals secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local member food banks. Bird Street Books guarantees 100% proceeds of the Bird Street Books customer donation campaign, minus $.77 in book costs per transaction of “Life Code” paperback edition and $2.00 in book costs per transaction for every other title, to Feeding America from December 7, 2015 date to December 31, 2015 date.
Bird Street Books and The Book Nook are owned by The Doctors' executive producer.