Want a slimmer nose or plumper lips but don't want to spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery? Makeup artist Stephanie Navarro has a solution for you! Follow her simple makeup tips below to get the look you desire in just minutes!
Problem Area No. 1: Nose
For a slimmer-looking nose, follow these simple steps:
- Take a darker contouring cream (3 shades darker than your skin) and apply it to the sides of your nose.
- Next, take a highlighter (three shades lighter) and apply it down the center of your nose. Blend with a sponge by stippling the makeup.
- Powder with translucent powder.
- For extra effect and more of a glam look, take a shimmery highlighting powder and apply it down the center of your nose to the tip.
Problem Area No. 2: Lips
To achieve a cupid's bow and plumper lips, follow these simple steps:
- Using a concealer 3 shades lighter than your skin, highlight your cupid's bow area and the center of your lips.
- Use a lip liner a few shades deeper and overdraw your lips just in the cupid's bow area. Finish with a gloss to attract the light.
Problem Area No. 3: Eyes
To get a larger, lifted eye look, follow these simple steps:
- Start with a look at the brows — go to a professional who will find your natural shape. This makes a big difference if your brows are on the fuller side.
- Apply your eye shadow in an upward lifted shape, take a cotton swap to perfect the line on the outer edges of your eyes.
- Use a brightening concealer and highlighters on the brow bone and inner corners.
- Line the top and bottom (under the lashes). This makes them instantly bigger because you’re making a frame around your eyes. Make your lashes huge, if liner is not your thing.
Related: Celebrity makeup tips and tricks
For more makeup tips, check out The Doctors' Pinterest page!