Makeup Tips to Beautify On a Budget
Tips to Help You Break Your Smoking Habit
The FDA Authorized the First E-Cigarette Sparking Anger and Conf…
E-Cigarettes Might Help Some Adults, But Are Kids the Bigger Ris…
Could E-Cigarettes Set Kids Up for Long-Term Addiction Issues?
Can E-Cigarettes Help People to Quit Smoking?
Is an Addiction to E-Cigarettes Better Than Traditional Cigarett…
Why Are E-Cigarettes Not Being Regulated?
Are E-Cigarette Brands Interested in Helping People Quit or Gain…
‘We Must Protect Our Kids,’ Shares Mom Against Vaping
Is the Amount of Nicotine in E-Cigarettes Regulated?
Bravos Lilly Ghalichi Shares about Her Emergency Vascular Occlus…
Hear What Happened after Bravo Star Lilly Ghalichi Got Under Eye…
Are Leg-Lengthening Procedures Becoming More Popular?
Man Experiences Increased Sex Drive after a Leg-Lengthening Proc…
Moves That Can Boost Your Metabolism
Bravo Reality Star Lilly Ghalichi Shares Her Filler Nightmare
Lilly Ghalichi Warns of Facial Filler: 'If Something Doesn’t Fee…
Hear What a Leg-Lengthening Procedure Actually Entails!
Have You Seen These Nasal-Packing Gross-Out Videos on TikTok?
Want a slimmer nose or plumper lips but don't want to spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery? Makeup artist Stephanie Navarro has a solution for you! Follow her simple makeup tips below to get the look you desire in just minutes!
Problem Area No. 1: Nose
For a slimmer-looking nose, follow these simple steps:
- Take a darker contouring cream (3 shades darker than your skin) and apply it to the sides of your nose.
- Next, take a highlighter (three shades lighter) and apply it down the center of your nose. Blend with a sponge by stippling the makeup.
- Powder with translucent powder.
- For extra effect and more of a glam look, take a shimmery highlighting powder and apply it down the center of your nose to the tip.
Problem Area No. 2: Lips
To achieve a cupid's bow and plumper lips, follow these simple steps:
- Using a concealer 3 shades lighter than your skin, highlight your cupid's bow area and the center of your lips.
- Use a lip liner a few shades deeper and overdraw your lips just in the cupid's bow area. Finish with a gloss to attract the light.
Problem Area No. 3: Eyes
To get a larger, lifted eye look, follow these simple steps:
- Start with a look at the brows — go to a professional who will find your natural shape. This makes a big difference if your brows are on the fuller side.
- Apply your eye shadow in an upward lifted shape, take a cotton swap to perfect the line on the outer edges of your eyes.
- Use a brightening concealer and highlighters on the brow bone and inner corners.
- Line the top and bottom (under the lashes). This makes them instantly bigger because you’re making a frame around your eyes. Make your lashes huge, if liner is not your thing.
Related: Celebrity makeup tips and tricks
For more makeup tips, check out The Doctors' Pinterest page!