Makeup Tips to Beautify On a Budget
Ask an Expert: How to Avoid Filler Fatigue
Ask an Expert: Are You Applying Sunscreen Wrong?
The Doctors Get Real about Popular TikTok Hacks
Ask an Expert: Essential Summer Sleep Tips to Beat the Heat
Ask an Expert: The Vital Post-Surgery Steps You Need to Follow
Cult Expert Rick Ross Identifies Popular Groups That Could Be Cu…
Ask an Expert: Why Colorectal Cancer Rates are Rising in Young P…
3 Things to Discuss before Your Divorce
See Burn Victim’s Transformation after Treatment!
How Does a Fracturing Laser Treatment Work to Treat Burn Scars?
Woman Is Healing Her Scars from the Inside Out!
Why the Butt Lift Is the Latest Surging Plastic Surgery Trend
Actress Shares the Joy of Working during Lockdown
Childhood Burn Victim Returns after Years of Scar Treatment
Actress Eva LaRue on Grieving Her Pandemic Losses
Who Is the Ideal Patient for a Non-Surgical Butt Lift?
Jim Gray Shares What Makes Someone the Greatest Athlete of All T…
Ask an Expert: 5 Reasons There Is Blood in Your Stool
The Doctors' Favorite Products to Elevate Your Next Bathroom Tri…
Want a slimmer nose or plumper lips but don't want to spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery? Makeup artist Stephanie Navarro has a solution for you! Follow her simple makeup tips below to get the look you desire in just minutes!
Problem Area No. 1: Nose
For a slimmer-looking nose, follow these simple steps:
- Take a darker contouring cream (3 shades darker than your skin) and apply it to the sides of your nose.
- Next, take a highlighter (three shades lighter) and apply it down the center of your nose. Blend with a sponge by stippling the makeup.
- Powder with translucent powder.
- For extra effect and more of a glam look, take a shimmery highlighting powder and apply it down the center of your nose to the tip.
Problem Area No. 2: Lips
To achieve a cupid's bow and plumper lips, follow these simple steps:
- Using a concealer 3 shades lighter than your skin, highlight your cupid's bow area and the center of your lips.
- Use a lip liner a few shades deeper and overdraw your lips just in the cupid's bow area. Finish with a gloss to attract the light.
Problem Area No. 3: Eyes
To get a larger, lifted eye look, follow these simple steps:
- Start with a look at the brows — go to a professional who will find your natural shape. This makes a big difference if your brows are on the fuller side.
- Apply your eye shadow in an upward lifted shape, take a cotton swap to perfect the line on the outer edges of your eyes.
- Use a brightening concealer and highlighters on the brow bone and inner corners.
- Line the top and bottom (under the lashes). This makes them instantly bigger because you’re making a frame around your eyes. Make your lashes huge, if liner is not your thing.
Related: Celebrity makeup tips and tricks
For more makeup tips, check out The Doctors' Pinterest page!