Plumbing and Ventilation Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
Does a Higher BMI Mean Less Money in Your Bank Account?
Watch Impressive Before and After Vein Removal Treatment
Why Do Pre-Existing Conditions Make COVID-19 Worse?
Meet Woman Who Lost Her Vaccine-Hesitant Husband to COVID
Woman’s Unvaccinated Husband Died a Week after Heading to the Ho…
Are You on a Spiritual Path that Allows for Your Sassy?
Do Pandemic-Born Babies Have Lower IQs?
Hear 5 Ways to Harness Your Spiritual Superpowers
Would You Let Your Friends Try Your Breast Milk?
See Woman Reunited with Her Dog Louie after 2 Years!
Husband and Wife Disagree on Vaccines for their Daughter
Is the TikTok-Popular ‘75 Hard’ Challenge Too Extreme for Kids?
Meet an Anti-Vaxxer Who Turned into a Vaccine Advocate!
What Is the ‘75 Hard’ Challenge – And Is it Safe?
How to Get Lifted Eyes in a Matter of Minutes!
Meet a Husband and Wife Divided by the COVID Vaccine
Is the ‘75 Hard’ Challenge Good for Your Body and Mental Health?
How Much Should Antibodies Matter in Your Decision to Get the Va…
You Had COVID – Do You Still Need the Vaccine?
Construction continues on The Doctors’ and Lennar’s Million Dollar Healthy Home! Located in sunny Southern California, the deluxe, four-bedroom, four-bathroom home will feature Lennar’s next gen “home within a home” design, which provides the perfect space for a multi-generational family.
Poor home ventilation can lead to a buildup of microbial pollutants, such as mold, pet dander and pollen, as well as chemicals and dangerous organic compounds like radon, carbon dioxide and tobacco smoke. The recently installed Broan NuTone system will facilitate proper distribution of fresh air throughout the million dollar healthy home to improve air quality and create a healthier environment for the whole family. In addition, the home’s plumbing system is built with Uponor PEX piping to prevent iron and scale buildup – commonly associated with copper piping. The polyethylene pipes are also more resistant to corrosion and freeze-breakage than copper or rigid plastic pipes.
Even simple changes can help create a healthier environment for you and your family. The Doctors offer these tips to make any home a healthy home:
- Let the sunshine in! Family medicine physician Dr. Rachael Ross recommends opening the blinds to increase the natural light flow to your home, which can increase your endorphins and vitamin D levels.
- Add a decorative plant. Fresh plants can help remove toxic gases, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from the environment.
- Chalk up some inspiration! ER physician Dr. Travis Stork recommends painting a chalk wall and writing positive, motivational quotes to get you fired up every day!
The submission period to enter for your chance to win The Doctors’ and Lennar’s Million Dollar Healthy Home Sweepstakes has ended. Stay tuned to find out who will be the lucky winner! **This giveaway has ended.**
- Flooring Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Teen Bedroom Decorated in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Intelligence System Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Drywall Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Insulation Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Windows Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Building the Million Dollar Healthy Home
- The Doctors' and Lennar's Million Dollar Healthy Home Sweepstakes