Plumbing and Ventilation Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
What Being a Supermodel Entails
Tips to Rev Up Your Metabolism
A Dessert That Can Ignite Your Metabolism?
How Rebel Wilson Lost 70+ Pounds
What Happened with Linda Evangelista and the Fat Freezing Proced…
Should You Work Out on an Empty Stomach?
Is the Gwyneth Paltrow-Popular Prolon Diet Healthy?
What Biomarkers Can Tell You About Your Health!
How to Determine If You Have Chronic Inflammation
Can IV Infusions Actually Boost Your Health?
Does Jon Gosselin Know What He Wants in a Partner?
Reality Star Jon Gosselin Meets with Relationship Expert!
Is Reality Star Jon Gosselin Ready to Date?
Jon Gosselin Reveals Hair Transplant Results
How to be the CEO of Your Own Health
Reality Star Jon Gosselin Undergoes Hair Transplant to Boost Con…
How Can You Be Proactive about Detecting Cancer?
Should Kids Be Able to Take Mental Health Days?
How to Talk to Your Kids about Mental Health
Construction continues on The Doctors’ and Lennar’s Million Dollar Healthy Home! Located in sunny Southern California, the deluxe, four-bedroom, four-bathroom home will feature Lennar’s next gen “home within a home” design, which provides the perfect space for a multi-generational family.
Poor home ventilation can lead to a buildup of microbial pollutants, such as mold, pet dander and pollen, as well as chemicals and dangerous organic compounds like radon, carbon dioxide and tobacco smoke. The recently installed Broan NuTone system will facilitate proper distribution of fresh air throughout the million dollar healthy home to improve air quality and create a healthier environment for the whole family. In addition, the home’s plumbing system is built with Uponor PEX piping to prevent iron and scale buildup – commonly associated with copper piping. The polyethylene pipes are also more resistant to corrosion and freeze-breakage than copper or rigid plastic pipes.
Even simple changes can help create a healthier environment for you and your family. The Doctors offer these tips to make any home a healthy home:
- Let the sunshine in! Family medicine physician Dr. Rachael Ross recommends opening the blinds to increase the natural light flow to your home, which can increase your endorphins and vitamin D levels.
- Add a decorative plant. Fresh plants can help remove toxic gases, such as benzene and formaldehyde, from the environment.
- Chalk up some inspiration! ER physician Dr. Travis Stork recommends painting a chalk wall and writing positive, motivational quotes to get you fired up every day!
The submission period to enter for your chance to win The Doctors’ and Lennar’s Million Dollar Healthy Home Sweepstakes has ended. Stay tuned to find out who will be the lucky winner! **This giveaway has ended.**
- Flooring Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Teen Bedroom Decorated in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Intelligence System Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Drywall Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Insulation Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Windows Installed in Million Dollar Healthy Home
- Building the Million Dollar Healthy Home
- The Doctors' and Lennar's Million Dollar Healthy Home Sweepstakes