Miscarriages are common, but many women don't talk about it. One in seven women will have a miscarriage, and 15 to 20 percent of pregnancies will end in one. It's important for women to have a support system and talk about their difficulties, and not to suffer in silence.
• What does it mean to have a weak cervix?
• From hurt to healing: Dealing with the death of your baby.
• Dealing with others as you grieve.
• When you're ready to try again.
• Complications: Bleeding and spotting from the vagina during pregnancy .