From conception and birth through puberty, OB/GYN Dr. Lisa Masterson explains how the female body develops.
Breast specialist Dr. Kristi Funk joins The Doctors to explain the three Ps that can present problems for every woman.
Find out what causes menstrual cramps, and cures for the pain.
• Dr. Lisa's period survival kit.
• Irregular periods.
• Menstrual migraines.
• Heavy periods.
• Try the PMS Smoothie!
Learn how to choose the right birth control pill for you.
• Dr. Lisa's medicine cabinet 101 on birth control.
• Evaluate your birth control.
• Birth control pill benefits and risks.
• Nicotine and birth control.
• Medications and birth control.
Dr. Lisa shares her top five pregnancy tips!
• Tips for maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
• Ask Our Doctors: Pregnancy Edition.
• Worry-free pregnancy.
• The Mommy Diet.
• Sex during pregnancy.
Kirsten wants to give her mom, Taunia, who has been battling cancer for 12 years, a special anti-aging makeover for Mother's Day.
Many women are so busy taking care of everyone else in their lives that they often put themselves last. Jenny Sucov, editor of EverydayHealth.com, explains exciting new developments and breakthroughs in women's health, and why women need to remember to take care of their well-being!
• Find a free educational event on women's health this May!
Learn more about:
• Heart disease in women.
• Breast cancer.
Excite Your Woman
Men: Listen up! Dr. Lisa and Dr. Funk reveal surprising turn-ons for the woman in your life.
• Ditch your cell phone.
• Fix something around the house.
• Replace the water cooler bottle to show your strength.
• Write longer emails to your lady.
• Occasionally disagree to display independence.