This recipe for the best-ever green beans from blarkin is one of the most popular recipes posted by The Doctors' community members.
• 1 package foozen green beans
• 2 to 3 white onions
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Olive oil
• Truvia or other sweetener
• Optional: bacon, garlic, cayenne pepper, vinegar, mushrooms
1. Cook green beans in microwave.
2. Slice onions and cook over medium heat until they start to carmelize.
3. Add a little olive oil to the onions.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add two packets of sweetener and stir.
6. Drain green beans.
7. Mix onions and green beans.
8. Optional: Add crumbled bacon, garlic, cayenne pepper, vinegar or mushrooms.