This flourless chocolate cookie recipe is one of the most popular recipes posted by The Doctors' community members.
• 4 egg whites
• 1/2 cup Splenda or 12 packets artificial sweetener
• 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
• 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
2. Combine cocoa and sweetneer and press through a sifter or fine net strainer, set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. In large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
5. Add vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form.
6. Carefully fold in cocoa/sweetener mixture just until evenly blended.
7. Drop by tablespoons onto the baking sheet.
8. Bake until cookies are crisp and dry, about 1 hour.
9. Shut the oven off and leave the cookies there for another 10 minutes before removing them.