This favorite scrambled breakfast recipe from Drussellpix is one of the most popular recipes posted by The Doctors' community members.
Note: You can make this mixture ahead of time and then use it with scrambled eggs when wanted.
• 5 cups fresh baby spinach
• 6 large button mushrooms (or any of your favorite mushrooms)
• 4 large roma tomatoes, chopped
• 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
• Splash of white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Saute mushrooms in part of the olive oil and set aside.
2. Saute tomatoes, onions and garlic and set aside.
3. Saute spinach in remaining oil until cooked down.
4. Put all ingredients back into pan and stir together and add a splash of vinegar.
5. Scramble 1/4 of the mixture with eggs.
6. Store remaining mixture for later use.